Monday, September 20, 2010

....

today,now... she told me, she couldnt trust me...
due to she got lied by a guy before..
its ok.. i understand... i wont cry now.. at most, only tears that stay in my eyes and vanished to air.
You know.. when she said she cant trust me.. my heart was like cracked...
I used to not believe in love because of a playgirl last time but still i decided i trust EL, now.. i heard this.. should i feel lucky for my heart already broken before so it just shatter again when its not completely restored? sometimes.. I really hate myself for being so loved you..
I will never lie to you, u know? el.. all i wanted is ur love and ur trust.. nvm.. i can take it since i decided to be with you and trust u..

Sometimes, I really wanted to ask.. god, is this my fate? to be having a heart that is shattered.. suffer for love? i trusted in love but why it only give me pain? Is pain a sweet looking poison of ur creation?

P.S. EL, I trust you, i hope you can trust me too...you the first one i ever opened my heart so wide without protection.. all i wanted is your love,care and trust...

No comments:

Post a Comment