Tuesday, September 28, 2010

-9th day-

SORRY!! yesterday i no time to blog(to say it actually is i forgot to blog coz im too busy)

Today at school,i let my frens said i traitor just because my teacher trust me most and ask me what happened(my fren and teacher argued).
I already cover my fren as much as i could by telling the truth and dint say anything bad about my fren but still.. i got treated like this.. when i cover my fren, the teacher might even stop trusting me yet i still did it!! MAYBE I SHOULDNT DO IT?!

I JUST WANT AN ORDINARY LIFE, everyday after work, back to home, can eat together with my family and the one i loved(EL <3), and enjoy my times with them...
Well I know it is an idiot dream that can never able to fulfill in reality eh?
but still its my dream =]


Today.. the 16th day ME AND EL been together, sowee yah EL, i forgot to blog yesterday ><" love you always!

No comments:

Post a Comment